Page 1 of 1
Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:32 pm
by Jeremy C
http://jalopnik.com/352585/in-russia-pu ... oplay=true
It's so not fair. My dream car, and here's a guy peeling the tire off the rims.

WHY (can't I be the one doing that)?!?!?!?
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:45 pm
by GTO Assassin
I saw one of these on Sydney streets the other day.

So damn hawt! :d rool:
Scotty
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:50 pm
by TajMan
A new dream car for me too.
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:03 pm
by Chris GTO TT
:d rool: Ive seen 2 on the streets so far but thats the first i've really heard one and it sounds FUCKING AWESOME.
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:14 am
by Monochrome
That's awesome. I'd probably be doing the same thing.
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:51 am
by 95teetee
doesn't look bad in black- actually makes the car look finished.
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:08 am
by J-Groove
WOW, I LOVE that car!!
Awesome owner.
-John
Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 pm
by impulse
Those cars are gorgeous... I wonder how resale will eventually be on them.
I get to see one of these beauties from like 5 feet away nearly everyday... I always walk by the Audi Dealership on my way home from work.

Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm
by Macky
love the LEDs on the car. oh and it sounds nice too

Re: Hoonage in an R8
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 pm
by Hannibalzero
Holy burnout. That car is just friggin sick. It looked beautiful during the superbowl ads.