Hoonage in an R8

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

Post Reply
User avatar
Jeremy C
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:55 am
Location: Tucson
Contact:

Hoonage in an R8

Post by Jeremy C »

http://jalopnik.com/352585/in-russia-pu ... oplay=true

It's so not fair. My dream car, and here's a guy peeling the tire off the rims. :( WHY (can't I be the one doing that)?!?!?!?
WolfWytch wrote:But I tell ya, the best part of being a woman is the boobs :p
Graeca sunt, non leguntur
GTO Assassin
Posts: 14275
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by GTO Assassin »

I saw one of these on Sydney streets the other day. :eek: So damn hawt! :d rool:

Scotty
User avatar
TajMan
Posts: 8792
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Location: Salt Lake valley UT

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by TajMan »

A new dream car for me too.
-'79 Yamaha XS11 special, custom work in progress
-'93 Stealthubishi
Image
User avatar
Chris GTO TT
Posts: 15948
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by Chris GTO TT »

:d rool: Ive seen 2 on the streets so far but thats the first i've really heard one and it sounds FUCKING AWESOME.
User avatar
Monochrome
Founding Members
Founding Members
Posts: 18264
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:16 pm
Location: NE Maryland
Contact:

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by Monochrome »

That's awesome. I'd probably be doing the same thing.
2020 Miata Club - BBS package
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold :(
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold :(

"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
95teetee
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Drumheller, Ab.

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by 95teetee »

doesn't look bad in black- actually makes the car look finished.
User avatar
J-Groove
Posts: 9898
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Rowlett Texas

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by J-Groove »

WOW, I LOVE that car!!

Awesome owner. :D

-John
User avatar
impulse
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: NYC - Manhattan

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by impulse »

Those cars are gorgeous... I wonder how resale will eventually be on them.

I get to see one of these beauties from like 5 feet away nearly everyday... I always walk by the Audi Dealership on my way home from work. :)
User avatar
Macky
Posts: 4754
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:56 am
Location: Cougartown, CA

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by Macky »

love the LEDs on the car. oh and it sounds nice too :D
Macky wrote:Trophy gf's are kind of like the Stanley Cup. You may have it now, but more than likely someone else will have it next year. Even if you were to get it back later, just think of all the random people who have kissed it since you had it last.
Image
'13 Evolution MR
'12 Lancer Sportback
User avatar
Hannibalzero
Posts: 20379
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: NoVA
Contact:

Re: Hoonage in an R8

Post by Hannibalzero »

Holy burnout. That car is just friggin sick. It looked beautiful during the superbowl ads.
BAWC
Accept No Substitutes
Monochrome edited my sig. ....and it was good.
Post Reply