So a local has some wheels up for sale, they look just like chromies and he wants 220 for them....I asked him if they were from a 3000gt and he said he got them off a Volvo? Well if these are chromies for 220 I would like to buy them. It doesnt have center caps...any other way to tell for sure?
Btw I cant post a pic but would gladly txt someone a screen shot.
Coop
How to spot chromies
Moderator: Monochrome
How to spot chromies
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How to spot chromies
Never mind. These are 17s and not 18s. Man they look the same.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points