It's my grandma's old car, she passed away a few years ago. My mom finally got the her old house sold so we had to move the car out of the garage, and my dad wanted to get it running to sell it. It's turning out to be a bit of a process to get the car retitled and registered since it was totaled in 07 but the process to get a salvage title was never completed. We have a temporary operating permit so I've driven a little bit just because I can If I can convince them to throw some new tires on it I'll start using it as my daily driver until my parents can sell it.
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
It's pretty comical to drive. It's the closest thing to driving a couch down the freeway, but it floats so much it can make you motion sick. It's a massive grandma car so you expect it to be slow and barely accelerate, but it has the LT1 and it pulls pretty hard for a 4000lb tank.
Oh they can get up and go! Just hope you dont have to turn right after. I love watching all those old movies that have these as cop cars, these things just slide and you can tell there is NOTHING they can do about it.
You should yank that engine and put it in your miata!
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
I was really tempted for a time to get one of the B-Body suspension kits out there and have it be a Caprice version of Impala SS, basically a car to troll people. I got to about 4k in parts and talked myself out of it.