Page 1 of 1

License plate poll

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:55 pm
by Tujin
Which should I go with? Going tommorow to put the paperwork in, all 3 show up as 'available'.

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:00 am
by TheHarleyMod
TT FTW FTW! :p

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 am
by Jason61991
Damn. I want one of those.

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 am
by Jeff V.
The FTW crap is played out. Go with 2TONBST

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:31 am
by GTO Assassin
[quote=""Gatecrasher""]The FTW crap is played out. Go with 2TONBST[/quote]

Also, I heard that FTW is NOT available anymore due to the Fuck The World connotation. :d ontknow: But I agree with Jeff.

Scotty

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 am
by Tujin
Yeah it might get denied because of that, but they have you fill out what it means, so i'd see.
On here and 3si 2tonbst is winning.
My mom voted for I eat rice though, lol

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:21 am
by JagdStealth
I eat rice makes no sense when you drive a Japanese car (assuming a 3000GT) :lol:

FTW is played out, so 2TONBST is best.

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:51 am
by BillyC
I voted 2TONBST...but I'm not really a fan of any of them. :)

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:51 am
by Terry
Yep, I had a friend that got turned down (at least in NY) because of FTW.

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:29 pm
by Gneissman
how about

DGYSTYL

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 pm
by Wolf_Zero
PITB

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:42 am
by Tujin
Went with 2tonbst
I just like it, and the lady at the DMV got a kick out of it too.

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 pm
by CHAN
I just made it simple for the domestic hick and went with HAH V8

Re: License plate poll

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:55 pm
by 95teetee
[quote=""Tujin""]Went with 2tonbst
I just like it, and the lady at the DMV got a kick out of it too.[/quote]

so why is 2-tone best?


sorry, playing the 'can't read license plate abbreviations' card :p