Page 1 of 1

Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:26 am
by Vitamin A
Sold this:

Image


And got this:

Image

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:27 am
by SAgosto
I was about to say lucky until I saw the FORD. Happy?

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 am
by My92Stealth
That's pretty gay.


Through a cap on the back and you've got a kid wagon though, so I'm sure you love it.

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:13 am
by pezcore
fail. unless you have an amazing explanation.

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:18 am
by Macky
I guess the only good thing is that its red like your old car.

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:14 pm
by Vitamin A
Explanation:

$300 monthly insurance payment

Blown tranny

Only vehicle



Fair enough?

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 pm
by SAgosto
I am not a fan of trucks or domestics but I can understand the change. Get yourself settled and re-buy another 3S if you want.

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:49 pm
by moffman93'
It's an SL, I can understand that choice.

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 pm
by DCIV
if you just want a daily, buy a damn honda.


Coop

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 am
by Hannibalzero
[quote=""Vitamin A""]Explanation:

$300 monthly insurance payment
[/quote]

Where the F- do you live? You get in many accidents?

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:34 am
by FastOldGuy
[quote=""Vitamin A""]Sold this:

Image


And got this:

Image[/quote]

Congratulations looks nice. I have a 2001 Supercab its been a good truck. It kind of a spare car at the house now and I drive in now and then.