Page 1 of 3

Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:37 pm
by speedcat
Game time!

Objective: Guess the car in the photo snippet. If you name it correctly, you post one. All makes and models -- make it random! Have fun! If it's not moving, give general hints.

I'll start off...

Image

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:41 pm
by speedcat
Hint: American.

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm
by MumRa
GMC Envoy?

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm
by speedcat
Close... very close. Right make.

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm
by CHAN
This games hard. Its a GMC, Maybe Suv?

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:43 pm
by zalnn
GMC Acadia

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:44 pm
by speedcat
Haha, I think I made it too random! I'll choose an easier one next time it's my turn.

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:44 pm
by speedcat
Zalnn -- you guessed it! Your turn.

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 pm
by Hannibalzero
[quote=""zalnn""]GMC Acadia[/quote]

Wouldn't that make it, you know, not a car?

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:57 pm
by speedcat
It's an automobile haha

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm
by zalnn
Image

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:59 pm
by Macky
Porsche 911. could be a Turbo

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:04 pm
by zalnn
Yep..
I'll make it more difficult next time :/
Your up Macky

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:09 pm
by Jeff V.
I can so own this competition :D

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:11 pm
by Macky
[quote=""zalnn""]Yep..
I'll make it more difficult next time :/
Your up Macky[/quote]

sweet, here goes:

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:13 pm
by zalnn
jaguar XJR ?

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:14 pm
by Jeff V.
XJ220

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:14 pm
by moffman93'
lexus ls350

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:16 pm
by Macky
[quote=""Gatecrasher""]XJ220[/quote]

bingo! you're up

Re: Name that Car!!! :)

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 pm
by Jeff V.
There's two answers I'll accept for this one.