Page 1 of 2

Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 pm
by DCIV
If you had to guess who bought another vehicle the most recent, who would you guess?


Coop

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:05 pm
by ChargerX3
Who the hell is Steve 1 and 2?

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 pm
by vr4
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Who the hell is Steve 1 and 2?[/quote]

Pretty sure I'm Steve 1 as I was here first

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:27 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Who the hell is Steve 1 and 2?[/quote]

[quote=""vr4""]Pretty sure I'm Steve 1 as I was here first[/quote]

I am good with this unless you all wanna fight for which one is steve 1 and steve 2.


Coop

Edit: sorry jason your name just left my mind when I was making the poll.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 pm
by Monochrome
Definitely not me

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:58 pm
by DCIV
I know for a fact that someone on this list bought a vehicle.


Coop

Re: Who bought

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:21 pm
by ChargerX3
[quote=""vr4""]Pretty sure I'm Steve 1 as I was here first[/quote]

No you’re dirty Steve. ;)

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:57 am
by vr4
[quote=""ChargerX3""]No you’re dirty Steve. ;) [/quote]

Not wrong but there's no dirty Steve on the list

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:52 pm
by aaronatstate
There is Michigan Steve too...

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 pm
by Jeff V.
Helmet Steve 2/28/2007
Dirty Steve 3/1/2007
Reno Steve 8/23/2011

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:32 pm
by vr4
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Helmet Steve 2/28/2007
Dirty Steve 3/1/2007
Reno Steve 8/23/2011[/quote]

True but Lord helmet doesn't really come play with us anymore

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:33 pm
by Jeff V.
True. So you are #1 Steve now.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:00 pm
by MumRa
since he made the thread I voted Cooper-doodles. :)

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:05 pm
by waldo877
[quote=""MumRa""]since he made the thread I voted Cooper-doodles. :) [/quote]

Says the guy who probably bought a car.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""MumRa""]since he made the thread I voted Cooper-doodles. :) [/quote]

I prob would have made a thread over thinking it for at least 6 months then bought the first one I found after that.


Coop

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 pm
by DirtyRyda
[quote=""MumRa""]since he made the thread I voted Cooper-doodles. :) [/quote]

That's what I was thinking.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 pm
by MumRa
[quote=""waldo877""]Says the guy who probably bought a car.[/quote]

spring time homie. ;)

besides I can't even drive the current list leader.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:01 pm
by aaronatstate
Based on the picture Vira just posted on Facebook of a bag of mulch in the back of an H3, I’m going with Jeff.

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:13 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Yup

Re: Who bought

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:19 pm
by Jeff V.
Believe it not, it was mostly her idea :lol: