Page 1 of 1

Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:28 pm
by Hannibalzero

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Scroll down and star my comment :lol:

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]Scroll down and star my comment :lol: [/quote]

Hmmmm, can’t find it.


Coop

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 pm
by Duck Vader
[quote=""DCIV""]Hmmmm, can’t find it.


Coop[/quote]

https://jalopnik.com/1823214354

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 pm
by Duck Vader
By the way, my VR4 is one of the few cars I still miss on occasion. Black first gen with tan interior.

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 pm
by Chris GTO TT
There are things I miss about it, but I am not sure I actually miss the car.

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 pm
by stealthee
I miss mine. I can't wait to get it on the road this spring/summer and actually drive it again.

Re: Most over-complicated car of the 90's

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 pm
by Duck Vader
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]There are things I miss about it, but I am not sure I actually miss the car.[/quote]

Reading over you comment on there about going over 100 mph and not noticing.

Happened to me in mine. Was on 76 going west from Lancaster to Pittsburgh when I lived out there. Going along and no one was on the road with me so wasn't paying attention. Look down and I was pushing 125 mph. Didn't have a clue. That is probably what I miss most. The passing power and smoothness of it. Had the same feeling in the GTI I had. Easily go 100 and not even realize it. You knew when you were going 100 in the mustang, and of course my other stuff such as the Jeeps you just don't go that fast. 70-75 feels like you are pushing the limits. The Volt I have had into the 80s, but passing at that speed is hard and you can tell you are pushing the limits in it too.