Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:54 pm
17k-Mile 2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2008- ... 2020-09-18
I love Astons.
14k-Mile 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2020-09-18
Surprised by how expensive these still are.
1,800-Mile 2002 MV Agusta F4 750 Senna - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002- ... 2020-09-18
Old but still sex on two wheels.
7k-Mile 2015 Bentley Continental GT - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2015- ... 2020-09-18
That is.. purple.
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2020-09-18
I like these!
2018 Ford Raptor Supercab Hennessey Velociraptor 600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018- ... 2020-09-18
Raptor enough for you guys?
427-Powered 1967 Chevrolet El Camino 4-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967- ... 2020-09-19
I want this.
No Reserve: 2006 Volvo V70R 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006- ... 2020-09-19
Wagon power!
No Reserve: 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2020-09-19
This I definitely want!
27k-Mile 2014 Nissan GT-R Black Edition - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2014-nissan-gt-r-10/
For the GT-R boys.
1988 Land Rover 110 County V8 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988- ... 2020-09-19
When Land Rovers were Land Rovers..
1971 Ferrari 365 GTC/4 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971- ... 2020-09-19
I mean.. Ferrari.
3k-Mile 2003 Aston Martin DB AR1 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2020-09-19
A bit of a different Aston..
1957 Jaguar XK140 MC Fixed Head Coupe Project - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1957- ... 2020-09-20
Huge project but these are achingly beautiful.
1935 Auburn 851 SC Boattail Speedster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1935- ... 2020-09-20
I mean.. wow.
Modified 1949 Willys CJ-3A - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1949- ... 2020-09-21
This is cool!
2013 Ferrari FF - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2020-09-21
Yep. Still like these.
No Reserve: 1969 TVR Vixen S2 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2020-09-21
Definitely a bit rough around the edges but would be cool to cruise in.
Modified 1975 Pontiac Trans Am - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975- ... 2020-09-21
This is pretty badass.
6k-Mile 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider 16M - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009- ... 2020-09-21
More Ferraris!
1994 Ford Escort RS Cosworth - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2020-09-21
These are probably cooler for me since I grew up around them and admiring them, but they were badass. Although I did prefer the Sierra version.
1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Berlinetta - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971- ... 2020-09-21
And wrapping up with even more Ferraris!
I love Astons.
14k-Mile 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2020-09-18
Surprised by how expensive these still are.
1,800-Mile 2002 MV Agusta F4 750 Senna - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002- ... 2020-09-18
Old but still sex on two wheels.
7k-Mile 2015 Bentley Continental GT - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2015- ... 2020-09-18
That is.. purple.
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2020-09-18
I like these!
2018 Ford Raptor Supercab Hennessey Velociraptor 600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018- ... 2020-09-18
Raptor enough for you guys?
427-Powered 1967 Chevrolet El Camino 4-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967- ... 2020-09-19
I want this.
No Reserve: 2006 Volvo V70R 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006- ... 2020-09-19
Wagon power!
No Reserve: 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2020-09-19
This I definitely want!
27k-Mile 2014 Nissan GT-R Black Edition - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2014-nissan-gt-r-10/
For the GT-R boys.
1988 Land Rover 110 County V8 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988- ... 2020-09-19
When Land Rovers were Land Rovers..
1971 Ferrari 365 GTC/4 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971- ... 2020-09-19
I mean.. Ferrari.
3k-Mile 2003 Aston Martin DB AR1 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2020-09-19
A bit of a different Aston..
1957 Jaguar XK140 MC Fixed Head Coupe Project - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1957- ... 2020-09-20
Huge project but these are achingly beautiful.
1935 Auburn 851 SC Boattail Speedster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1935- ... 2020-09-20
I mean.. wow.
Modified 1949 Willys CJ-3A - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1949- ... 2020-09-21
This is cool!
2013 Ferrari FF - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2020-09-21
Yep. Still like these.
No Reserve: 1969 TVR Vixen S2 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2020-09-21
Definitely a bit rough around the edges but would be cool to cruise in.
Modified 1975 Pontiac Trans Am - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975- ... 2020-09-21
This is pretty badass.
6k-Mile 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider 16M - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009- ... 2020-09-21
More Ferraris!
1994 Ford Escort RS Cosworth - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2020-09-21
These are probably cooler for me since I grew up around them and admiring them, but they were badass. Although I did prefer the Sierra version.
1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Berlinetta - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971- ... 2020-09-21
And wrapping up with even more Ferraris!