Page 33 of 38
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:19 pm
by ChargerX3
"Here is what is going to happen..."
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:58 pm
by J-Groove
[quote=""ChargerX3""]"Here is what is going to happen..."[/quote]
Yup, that line right there made it to where I no longer give a shit about him.
-John
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 pm
by DCIV
I bet he felt like a big man saying it too.
Coop
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 pm
by Hans_GZP
.... in an email
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm
by mjannusch
Oh fuck. That guy is my neighbor. Damnit.
Last summer at a neighborhood party he was mentioning he wanted to pick up a sports car. I took him for a ride in my Spyder and he wanted to get a 3000GT. Well, I found a few nice ones for him - and he found this basket case of a car instead. No spark, leaking fuel pump, etc. Figured it was probably ECU - he sent it out to be repaired and whoever he sent it to said it was unrepairable, and he didn't ask for it back so I didn't get a chance to inspect it. Told him to just get a Chrome ECU instead. Car started, but no spark on one coil. Figured it was probably PTU, coil, or wires. I didn't really want to put my parts on his car (taking my working Spyder and potentially burning up my parts), so he said he tested various stuff with the service manual procedures (which I gave him). New PTU, my old coils, new plug wires, etc. Anyways...
Yeah.
Ugh.
WTF.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 pm
by ChargerX3
[quote=""mjannusch""]Oh fuck. That guy is my neighbor. Damnit.
Last summer at a neighborhood party he was mentioning he wanted to pick up a sports car. I took him for a ride in my Spyder and he wanted to get a 3000GT. Well, I found a few nice ones for him - and he found this basket case of a car instead. No spark, leaking fuel pump, etc. Figured it was probably ECU - he sent it out to be repaired and whoever he sent it to said it was unrepairable, and he didn't ask for it back so I didn't get a chance to inspect it. Told him to just get a Chrome ECU instead. Car started, but no spark on one coil. Figured it was probably PTU, coil, or wires. I didn't really want to put my parts on his car (taking my working Spyder and potentially burning up my parts), so he said he tested various stuff with the service manual procedures (which I gave him). New PTU, my old coils, new plug wires, etc. Anyways...
Yeah.
Ugh.
WTF.[/quote]
Your neighbor is a bone head. Good luck.

Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 pm
by Jesters Deadd
Here is what is going to happen, Matt!
Haha
Sorry i didn't realize that, if you want me to take it down I will.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:05 am
by mjannusch
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Your neighbor is a bone head. Good luck.

[/quote]
He's a few blocks away, at least.
[quote=""Jesters Deadd""]Here is what is going to happen, Matt!
Haha
Sorry i didn't realize that, if you want me to take it down I will.[/quote]
No, don't take it down on my account. That's all on him, and frankly he deserves it.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:32 pm
by Hans_GZP
Matt, here's what you're going to do. Adam is going to email you a picture of his foot. You're going to shove it up that dude's ass.
It's honestly amazing how many customers there are like that out there. We get those kind all of the time. I had a guy threaten to have the police at my door because his $60 part was back ordered.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:03 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""Hans_GZP""]Matt, here's what you're going to do. Adam is going to email you a picture of his foot. You're going to shove it up that dude's ass.
[/quote]
Damnit hans....I was drinking and I had to spit it back into my glass. This might be the funniest thing you have ever said.
Coop
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:30 pm
by ChargerX3
Lol pretty good one hanz!
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:38 pm
by green-lantern
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Lol pretty good one hanz![/quote]

yeah

Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm
by mjannusch
[quote=""Hans_GZP""]Matt, here's what you're going to do. Adam is going to email you a picture of his foot. You're going to shove it up that dude's ass. [/quote]
That is what is going to happen.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 pm
by Jesters Deadd
HAHA!
I bet you guys with shops have way better stories.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:20 pm
by Hans_GZP
[quote=""Jesters Deadd""]HAHA!
I bet you guys with shops have way better stories.[/quote]
Every damn day.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:40 pm
by Monochrome
Some guy messaged me at 1am saying he bricked his ecu.
Today at 10:15 I got a message from him saying he unbricked it by throwing it in the freezer for 15 min. LOL!
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 pm
by ChargerX3
Your ecu is no longer bricked sir, its Frozen.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:35 pm
by mjannusch
Okay, that has to be made up...
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:22 pm
by Monochrome
[quote=""mjannusch""]Okay, that has to be made up...[/quote]
I am not making this up.
Re: You can't make this stuff up...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 pm
by J-Groove
Wow!... :d unce: