Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

User avatar
vr4
Posts: 14539
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by vr4 »

[quote=""slagehammer""]I didn't want to mention about my car being stolen so I call it an accident :p [/quote]

i figured. :p


sorry. BTW....mind sending me a few pics of that tanabe? im gonna be building a catback this weekend (yes. it will be for sale after production starts)
DOGE
User avatar
slage
Posts: 2267
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:09 am
Location: hella east bay, CALI
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by slage »

click the link i provided a few posts ago :)
Image Image
User avatar
vr4
Posts: 14539
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by vr4 »

[quote=""slagehammer""]click the link i provided a few posts ago :) [/quote]

ah. i thought you got the concept G

i already have the 1 you posted pics of sitting in my yard ;)
DOGE
User avatar
slage
Posts: 2267
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:09 am
Location: hella east bay, CALI
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by slage »

HM = hyper medallion? thats the one I had. absolutely loved it
Image Image
User avatar
vr4
Posts: 14539
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by vr4 »

[quote=""slagehammer""]HM = hyper medallion? thats the one I had. absolutely loved it[/quote]

ninja edit :lol:
DOGE
User avatar
slage
Posts: 2267
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:09 am
Location: hella east bay, CALI
Contact:

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by slage »

damnit I should have quoted it!
Image Image
User avatar
Theo1
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Long Valley, NJ

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by Theo1 »

Ive made up my mind, and It looks like Im going for the tanabe. Thanks for all your help guys. Ill be putting my order in for one in the spring.
User avatar
Gray Haze
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by Gray Haze »

If you can find an HKS Super Dragger somewhere, snag it.
1992 3000GT VR-4 #15 of 24. The ORIGINAL Sandstone Gray '99 Conversion.
1994 Stealth R/T Turbo.
Image
I am Me N U r U
Posts: 6957
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:36 pm

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by I am Me N U r U »

[quote=""Gray Haze""]If you can find an HKS Super Dragger somewhere, snag it.[/quote]

I agree. I have one on my car and it's simply the most badass exhaust ever made for these cars. Super quiet when cruising. No resonation. But when you step on it, the sound is exotic. I've had borla and ATR's before and they have that nasty drone to them. I've had plenty of ATR mufflers blow apart as well. We've had one car in with the Tanabe system and the customer had nothing but good things to say about it, but was turned off by the size of the tips. Of course he's in his 50's, so large exhaust tips aren't his cup of tea.

*ah, emilie is signed in... this is hans*
User avatar
Theo1
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Long Valley, NJ

Re: Which exhaust should I buy for my Vr4?

Post by Theo1 »

[quote=""Gray Haze""]If you can find an HKS Super Dragger somewhere, snag it.[/quote]

Dont like single shots on a dual outlet car.
Post Reply