Your dream project car(s)

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

User avatar
Jay
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:23 pm
Location: Virginia Beach

Re: Your dream project car(s)

Post by Jay »

Give me a 69 camaro with a 705 Merlin block.

Nearing 1000hp/tq on motor only.
User avatar
DLicious
Posts: 4806
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: Jersey, Sukkas!

Re: Your dream project car(s)

Post by DLicious »

[quote=""klinenator""]68 mustang fastback. I would love to add all kinds of cool stuff tho like power everything, heated seats, Digital dash. It would be fun.[/quote]

You totally stole my thunder there Bro. That is the exact car I want, all black with some detailing along the bottom and stuff. I would get the dash all pimped out too, with some colored lights and stuff, the heated seats would be an awesome addition too, haha.
Post Reply