Page 3 of 15
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Yea cuz aggressive males buy miatas.[/quote]
The buyer isnt aggressive, the owner just might be very gay. But hes selling the Miata so the man card might be back on the table.
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 pm
by vr4
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Yea cuz aggressive males buy miatas.[/quote]
Nope. Aggressive males sell miatas to bring in the typical Miata buyer
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:22 pm
by ChargerX3
Ah, so its a ploy?
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:32 pm
by Chris GTO TT
:d isdain:
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Ah, so its a ploy?[/quote]
Might as well be a white van that says Miata inside.
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 am
by Chris GTO TT
Not putting a lot of effort into selling the Miata so I'm also not putting a lot of effort into shopping for it's replacement. Here are a few things on CL that have recently intrigued me.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 14204.html $ per performance factor has me intrigued, but cost of maintenance/wear items has me concerned along with that horrid late 90s GM interior.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 12491.html Baja because why not. Not sure it'd get used for much more than a general run about.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 71725.html yeah its a WRX but the 2.0's are a lot more reliable would probably use it for some autox and track.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 93024.html honduh but should be a decently good autox car and an engine that revs to 8k is always fun even if it's not all that fast.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/d ... 76194.html see above
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 21983.html I need to drive one of these to see if I like them, but something like this is near the top of my list right now. Out of the box they do most everything my miata does but is a more liveable car on the street.
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:52 am
by vr4
Meh
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 am
by DCIV
There is only one vehicle on this list that you should look at and I would take back every Miata joke about you.
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 am
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""DCIV""]There is only one vehicle on this list that you should look at and I would take back every Miata joke about you.
Coop[/quote]
The mullet mobile Vette?
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:19 am
by DCIV
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]The mullet mobile Vette?[/quote]
Eh. That year isnt mullet....maybe a rat tail.
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:26 am
by Chris GTO TT
Either way I'm far to white collar to pull one off properly.
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:43 am
by DCIV
Its still better than a Miata! Honestly if I pull into the nicest subdivision in town and see a house with that I would just be like, oh old dude cant let go of his vette. If I saw the Miata I would be like, old dude prob has young dude and doing the nasty.
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:48 am
by stealthee
The Si looks just like my cousin's. There are a lot of features you can unlock on them with quick hacks.
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:02 pm
by ChargerX3
Brz
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:55 pm
by tabasco122
Baja and lift it

Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 pm
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""tabasco122""]Baja and lift it

[/quote]
I've thought about it, but I think it I'd rather just get a 3rd gen 4Runner if I really want to do an off road vehicle
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:36 pm
by Duck Vader
You know what you need? A nice high MPG daily. Like a Volt...
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:39 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""tabasco122""]Baja and lift it

[/quote]
I want a crosstrek with a wrx motor! I think it would be a blast!
Coop
Re: Round 2
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""Duck Vader""]You know what you need? A nice high MPG daily. Like a Volt...[/quote]
:d isdain:
Re: Round 2
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:39 pm
by Chris GTO TT