Bring a Trailer thread

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

Post Reply
User avatar
stealthee
Posts: 5064
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 am
Location: SWPA
Contact:

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by stealthee »

I'll take the Vega
Image
User avatar
Chris GTO TT
Posts: 15949
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Chris GTO TT »

I'd rock the Land Cruiser or that Z32, but that Z price is pure crack pipe.
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Duck Vader »

I'd take the Bronco.
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Duck Vader »

This sold for $15k - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1968- ... le-ss-396/

Definitely had some rust issues, but $15k still seems cheap for what it is.
Last edited by Duck Vader on Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
alienviking
Posts: 10707
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by alienviking »

Ugly, is what it is.
User avatar
BillyC
Posts: 6463
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by BillyC »

it's OK frode. We know you've shit for taste when it comes to cars. :p
User avatar
alienviking
Posts: 10707
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by alienviking »

Just because I love wagons doesn't mean I have shit for taste :p Mr Wagon Driver!
User avatar
BillyC
Posts: 6463
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by BillyC »

I have two wagons now. :suspect:
User avatar
stealthee
Posts: 5064
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 am
Location: SWPA
Contact:

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by stealthee »

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960- ... -pickup-2/

I prefer a fleetside but I still want it.
Image
User avatar
Jeff V.
Posts: 25425
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Jeff V. »

That's a nice truck. I'd like to see it in another color, but it's nice even in silver.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
User avatar
stealthee
Posts: 5064
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 am
Location: SWPA
Contact:

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by stealthee »

Well this is kinda apples to oranges, but here is a black "C10" of the same generation.

Image
Image
User avatar
Chris GTO TT
Posts: 15949
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Chris GTO TT »

User avatar
Jeff V.
Posts: 25425
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Jeff V. »

Now that's how you do an engine swap :D
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
User avatar
DCIV
Posts: 26787
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 am
Location: TN

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by DCIV »

https://bringatrailer.com/2018/05/30/0- ... -suburban/

I like this one better, and it’s factory! Although the other one looks clean enough to be a factory instal.


Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left :lol:
[/quote]

DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points :)
User avatar
Jeff V.
Posts: 25425
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Jeff V. »

I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
User avatar
DCIV
Posts: 26787
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 am
Location: TN

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by DCIV »

Wow! I love it.

They did make a 2 door square body Tahoe with a diesel that I use to look for. They are hard to find, especially not rusted out, high miles, stupid in price.


Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left :lol:
[/quote]

DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points :)
User avatar
stealthee
Posts: 5064
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 am
Location: SWPA
Contact:

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by stealthee »

[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998- ... t-tahoe-2/[/quote]

It didn't sell. Sounds like the seller wanted over $100k for it and it topped out at 43k.
Image
User avatar
vr4
Posts: 14538
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by vr4 »

[quote=""stealthee""]It didn't sell. Sounds like the seller wanted over $100k for it and it topped out at 43k.[/quote]

I'd say it topped out right where it should sell for
DOGE
User avatar
Chris GTO TT
Posts: 15949
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by Chris GTO TT »

Topped out about 5-10k above what I'd even remotely consider paying for it.
User avatar
mjannusch
Posts: 4540
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Hudson, WI

Re: Bring a Trailer thread

Post by mjannusch »

He should've taken the $43k and ran. It is still a 1998 Tahoe, after all....
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
Post Reply