Bring a Trailer thread
Moderator: Monochrome
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18822
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
I will take the 'Cuda to go please. Thanks!
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
I love that CTS-V Wagon, but unfortunately it will likely sell for 50-65k 
Boxsters are great fun cars. Stay away from the 986 model as the are known for the IMS bearing failure. For my money I'd probably get an NC Club Sport.
Boxsters are great fun cars. Stay away from the 986 model as the are known for the IMS bearing failure. For my money I'd probably get an NC Club Sport.
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Just a collection of oddballs today...
1960 Auto Union DKW 1000 Coupé - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #1.
1992 Lancia Delta Integrale Evo I - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #2.
1984 Audi Ur-Quattro - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1984- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #3.
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 Sprint Speciale - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #4.
2005 Audi S4 Avant 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #5 (at least here in the US).
1960 Auto Union DKW 1000 Coupé - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #1.
1992 Lancia Delta Integrale Evo I - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #2.
1984 Audi Ur-Quattro - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1984- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #3.
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 Sprint Speciale - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #4.
2005 Audi S4 Avant 6-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005- ... 2017-10-25
Oddball #5 (at least here in the US).
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
I'd love to have either of those Audis. Unfortunately there's no documentation or mention of the timing chain tensioner fix on the S4 so it's a hard pass.
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
2008 S5. Sprint blue, gray alcantara interior. New clutch and starter. $16k 


I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Lol
If I'm totally honest this is what I'm thinking I want next it's a flat 6 Outback. I looked at 2 when I sold my spec.B and should have bought one.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/ ... 22911.html
If I'm totally honest this is what I'm thinking I want next it's a flat 6 Outback. I looked at 2 when I sold my spec.B and should have bought one.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/ ... 22911.html
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
I'm not a fan of the color, but it's a cool car otherwise.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Yeah I'd prefer white or the gray/gray two tone
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
And I have been listening to 3.0R Exhaust videos on YouTube... 
http://youtu.be/qiMvp-BFi9w
http://youtu.be/mHRV0XBu4I8
http://youtu.be/qiMvp-BFi9w
http://youtu.be/mHRV0XBu4I8
Last edited by Chris GTO TT on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
1995 Acura NSX-T - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995- ... 2017-10-26
Low mileage for the age for sure!
2001 Mercedes-Benz CL600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001- ... 2017-10-26
5.8L V12.. hah.. cruising in style..
1979 Ferrari 308 GTS - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979- ... 2017-10-26
I don't know what it is.. but I've always kind of liked 308s..
2013 BMW M3 Convertible - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2017-10-26
Perfect warm climate car!
1962 Porsche 356B Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962- ... 2017-10-26
41 years ownership?!? Wow! One day I want one of these.
1979 GMC Jimmy - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979- ... 2017-10-26
How about it, Jason?
2003 BMW Z8 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2017-10-26
510 miles.. DRIVE YOUR CARS!
2002 ERA Cobra 427 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002- ... 2017-10-26
This would do nicely...
1967 Volkswagen Type 2 Riviera Camper Conversion - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967- ... 2017-10-26
I so want to pull up to triathlon races in this.. awesome haha!
1982 Morgan 4/4 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1982- ... 2017-10-26
Do want.. would so cruise every warm day in this one..
1992 Mercedes-Benz 350GD SWB - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2017-10-26
These 2 door ones are kind of cool...
1980 Plymouth Champ Twin-Stick - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1980- ... 2017-10-26
Don't know where to even start with this one...
Low mileage for the age for sure!
2001 Mercedes-Benz CL600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001- ... 2017-10-26
5.8L V12.. hah.. cruising in style..
1979 Ferrari 308 GTS - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979- ... 2017-10-26
I don't know what it is.. but I've always kind of liked 308s..
2013 BMW M3 Convertible - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2013- ... 2017-10-26
Perfect warm climate car!
1962 Porsche 356B Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962- ... 2017-10-26
41 years ownership?!? Wow! One day I want one of these.
1979 GMC Jimmy - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979- ... 2017-10-26
How about it, Jason?
2003 BMW Z8 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003- ... 2017-10-26
510 miles.. DRIVE YOUR CARS!
2002 ERA Cobra 427 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002- ... 2017-10-26
This would do nicely...
1967 Volkswagen Type 2 Riviera Camper Conversion - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967- ... 2017-10-26
I so want to pull up to triathlon races in this.. awesome haha!
1982 Morgan 4/4 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1982- ... 2017-10-26
Do want.. would so cruise every warm day in this one..
1992 Mercedes-Benz 350GD SWB - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992- ... 2017-10-26
These 2 door ones are kind of cool...
1980 Plymouth Champ Twin-Stick - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1980- ... 2017-10-26
Don't know where to even start with this one...
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Twin stick...,8 forward gears. Lol. That's amazing.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Some weird stuff today.. and some beauties..
1973 Lancia Fulvia - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973- ... 2017-11-02
Torn on the rally tribute job on it but there is just something about Fulvias...
1982 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Turbo - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1982- ... 2017-11-02
These used to be the most common taxi back home and the amount of miles you could put on them was insane.
2007 Mercedes-Benz CL600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2007- ... 2017-11-02
I want to drive one of these V12 powered cars one day.. people brag about how effortless the power is.
1993 Acura NSX - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993- ... 2017-11-02
Old but low miles.
Modified 1948 GMC 100 Half-Ton Pickup - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1948- ... 2017-11-02
Sleeper.. reminds me of a truck I ran into in Texas while driving the ex gf's Corvette..
2005 Ford Mustang Saleen S281 S/C Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005- ... 2017-11-02
For you silly Mustang lovers out there...
1969 TVR Vixen S2 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2017-11-02
Always been a TVR fan...
2016 Morgan 3 Wheeler - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2016- ... 2017-11-02
Now you can play at being Hammond!
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 750D - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959- ... 2017-11-02
This is just beautiful...
1989 Nissan Pao - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-nissan-pao-8/
Talk about Beauty (above) and the Beast. Wtf... this is just weird.
1999 BMW M Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-bmw-m-coupe-9/
Speaking of weird - love clownshoes.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006- ... l65-amg-2/
Can't remember if I posted this one already, but... poooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeer!
1972 Volkswagen Puma GT 1600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972- ... a-gt-1600/
I really... really.. like this for some reason.
25K-Mile Supercharged 1998 Acura NSX-T - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998-acura-nsx-5/
Even I will admit that this is a beautiful NSX...
1961 Buick Electra - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1961- ... 2017-11-02
Last time I saw one of these was while in San Antonio and it was jumping around on air suspension hah.
1966 Chevrolet Corvair 4-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966- ... corvair-6/
I know I know.. but I actually think this one is beautiful.
11K-Mile 2003 Audi RS6 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-20/
This would be fun - if the potential repair bill didn't scare the bejeezus out of me.
58-Years Owned 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1954- ... oadster-4/
Saving the best for last.. just.. wow. That is drop dead gorgeous. Few cars have ever been able to compete with the lines of these Jags imo..
1973 Lancia Fulvia - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973- ... 2017-11-02
Torn on the rally tribute job on it but there is just something about Fulvias...
1982 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Turbo - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1982- ... 2017-11-02
These used to be the most common taxi back home and the amount of miles you could put on them was insane.
2007 Mercedes-Benz CL600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2007- ... 2017-11-02
I want to drive one of these V12 powered cars one day.. people brag about how effortless the power is.
1993 Acura NSX - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993- ... 2017-11-02
Old but low miles.
Modified 1948 GMC 100 Half-Ton Pickup - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1948- ... 2017-11-02
Sleeper.. reminds me of a truck I ran into in Texas while driving the ex gf's Corvette..
2005 Ford Mustang Saleen S281 S/C Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005- ... 2017-11-02
For you silly Mustang lovers out there...
1969 TVR Vixen S2 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969- ... 2017-11-02
Always been a TVR fan...
2016 Morgan 3 Wheeler - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2016- ... 2017-11-02
Now you can play at being Hammond!
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 750D - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959- ... 2017-11-02
This is just beautiful...
1989 Nissan Pao - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-nissan-pao-8/
Talk about Beauty (above) and the Beast. Wtf... this is just weird.
1999 BMW M Coupe - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-bmw-m-coupe-9/
Speaking of weird - love clownshoes.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006- ... l65-amg-2/
Can't remember if I posted this one already, but... poooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeer!
1972 Volkswagen Puma GT 1600 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972- ... a-gt-1600/
I really... really.. like this for some reason.
25K-Mile Supercharged 1998 Acura NSX-T - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1998-acura-nsx-5/
Even I will admit that this is a beautiful NSX...
1961 Buick Electra - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1961- ... 2017-11-02
Last time I saw one of these was while in San Antonio and it was jumping around on air suspension hah.
1966 Chevrolet Corvair 4-Speed - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966- ... corvair-6/
I know I know.. but I actually think this one is beautiful.
11K-Mile 2003 Audi RS6 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-20/
This would be fun - if the potential repair bill didn't scare the bejeezus out of me.
58-Years Owned 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1954- ... oadster-4/
Saving the best for last.. just.. wow. That is drop dead gorgeous. Few cars have ever been able to compete with the lines of these Jags imo..
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
That VW Puma looks like an Opel GT.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
Yeah I was thinking that as well. I have always kind of wanted an Opel GT and almost bought one super cheap a couple of years ago..
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
I've been contemplating listing my restored 99 VR4 on BaT this past week. Looks like I'll list it up in early December to see what kind of looks it gets. It may be my best chance at getting a buyer with real money to look at it.
First to 184 million 
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
How much did you decide to ask for it?
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18822
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990- ... lf-250-gd/
A 1990 Mercedes-Benz Wolf 250GD.
Here in Portland...
A 1990 Mercedes-Benz Wolf 250GD.
Here in Portland...
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
wow, very cool. Never have seen such a thing.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Bring a Trailer thread
That's interesting. I just assumed it was another g-wagen variant.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata