Page 2 of 3

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:08 pm
by bosoxvr420
Used to own a 93 vr4.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:09 pm
by klinenator
This thread was to show how many members have or have had 3s's and why there should be a sub section in the automotive section.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:10 pm
by vr4
mine....
91 VR4
91 stealth TT
97 VR4
another 91 stealth TT

GF.....
91 stealth RT
95 stealth RT



i guess im in the yes catagory.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:29 pm
by Barefoot
I own.
92 stealth in sig
91 R/T
92 VR4
92 VR4 parts car
92 RHD GTO (1/2 car :p )

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm
by I am Me N U r U
lots.

I won't bother nameing them all... but that's probably because I can't remember them all. lol

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm
by Vinnie R 4
Own.
95 VR-4, selling it and getting something with a warranty.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:53 pm
by Wolf_Zero
'92 VR-4, rebuilding and turning into a dedicated track car
'98 SL, DD

I don't think I'm going to own anymore though.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:59 pm
by moffman93'
Im 18 and have owned 3, thats gotta be some kind of a record. 2 91 vr4's and a 93 base 3k.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:31 am
by Amy_in
Never owned one but I have put on enough gatherings for them.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 am
by Caffinated Soap
[quote=""Echo419""]nah, I don't think so. I've heard it only counts after you've busted a knuckle trying to get a heat shield or some oily nut off. :p [/quote]Check. Currently have a purple fingernail because of mine.
[quote=""SeanVr4""]^i say u dont offically own one until u join the SBC[/quote]Check.
[quote=""thestealth""]I plan on driving until the wheels fall off of them. :lol: [/quote]Check. (Or at least, the tire.)
[quote=""Wolf_Zero""]I don't think I'm going to own anymore though.[/quote]Check.


How can I still like a car that's been so bad to me? I must love the 'bishis. :p
(...calm and submissive...)

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:43 am
by JagdStealth
You should have made a different section for "used to own". A lot of those 34 don't own one anymore and haven't for years. While I vote "yes" I could really care less about them :p

I owned 2 of them, haven't owned one for 5+ years.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 am
by Dark-Hawk
I've never owned one although I've been a member on 3Si for a while now. At the moment, I'm not entirely sure I ever will own one though; I used to want one, but we'll see.

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:48 am
by Hans_GZP
I've owned over 50 of them... lost count a long time ago.

Currently I own the following:
94 3000GT
94 Stealth TT
98 VR4
92 VR4
91 VR4
91 3000GT
97 3000GT

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 am
by stealthee
Did you sell the SOHC Hans?

I've had the Stealth for 5.5 years.

I've bought and parted a 95 base Stealth, 94 base 3000GT, and a 92 VR4.

I also recently bought a 92 RT that I have a minor history with.

I currently have the 92 RT, the 94 base 3000GT, and 94 base Stealth at the house

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:34 am
by morfinx
There is a disproportionate number of ex and current 3s owners on this board. I suspect fowl play...

Image

:suspect2:

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:30 am
by vr4
[quote=""morfinx""]There is a disproportionate number of ex and current 3s owners on this board. I suspect fowl play...

Image

:suspect2: [/quote]



well i do have a huge cock

Image

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:45 am
by pezcore
I'm on my third.

92SL
99SL
97VR4

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 am
by -that- guy
97 VR4 :)

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:10 am
by Kelgalis
had and sold - Green 94 3000gt base auto

own - Green 94 Stealth TT

Re: How many of you own or have owned a 3s

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:33 pm
by klinenator
More people voted in this than the banning 3si threads thread