What is your favorite?
Moderator: Monochrome
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: What is your favorite?
[quote=""DCIV""]Mclarin f1 is kick butt.
So is the Porsche 949
As well as the Shelby cobra.
Sorry the f50 was amazing when it came out, its just slow compared to the rest.
The gt40 is also amazing and would be up there.
Coop[/quote]
I posted an F40 and the only things faster than it in this whole thread are the F1 and the Koeingsegg.
So is the Porsche 949
As well as the Shelby cobra.
Sorry the f50 was amazing when it came out, its just slow compared to the rest.
The gt40 is also amazing and would be up there.
Coop[/quote]
I posted an F40 and the only things faster than it in this whole thread are the F1 and the Koeingsegg.

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18822
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: What is your favorite?
Still trying to figure this one out. It has to be fast, but also needs to be comfortable. Needs to handle well, but has to be able to be driven without fear. Has to look good without being too over the top.
A lot of the cars you guys posted are pretty, but I can't say any of them are my overall favorite car. I respect all the cars, but don't love them.
Trying to think of something I find no faults in.
A lot of the cars you guys posted are pretty, but I can't say any of them are my overall favorite car. I respect all the cars, but don't love them.
Trying to think of something I find no faults in.
Re: What is your favorite?
There are others. But I come back to the Ford GT.



Whenever you use forceful and overt verbal persuasion to try to convince others to see things your way, they're probably not listening to what you say, Instead they're looking for every error in you your logic and mistakes in your facts, all the while constructing counterarguments. Worse still, they don't merely believe you're wrong; they need you to be wrong in order to protect the status quo. And since the final judge exists in their own head, you lose every time. - The Influencer
Is the level of bullshit you have to go through to change things in a direction you want, less than than or equal than the level of current bullshit?
Re: What is your favorite?
Id probably go with the GT-R. Most like a modern VR4, very moddable for crazy power, easy to drive fast, looks sweet (opinion), holds value reasonably well, has some exotic factor, etc. Could use an update though.
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15953
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: What is your favorite?
Wait are we saying it will be your only car? As in you have to use it as a daily driver? If that's the case I'm not wanting a street legal race car like the GT40 or Daytona Coupe lol
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: What is your favorite?
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]Wait are we saying it will be your only car? As in you have to use it as a daily driver? If that's the case I'm not wanting a street legal race car like the GT40 or Daytona Coupe lol[/quote]
Yes, need to know this as well, because that changes my choices
Don't think I want to daily drive an F40 or Mclaren F1 
Yes, need to know this as well, because that changes my choices

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18822
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: What is your favorite?
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]Wait are we saying it will be your only car? As in you have to use it as a daily driver? If that's the case I'm not wanting a street legal race car like the GT40 or Daytona Coupe lol[/quote]
[quote=""aaronatstate""]Yes, need to know this as well, because that changes my choices
Don't think I want to daily drive an F40 or Mclaren F1
[/quote]
No.
It can be whatever you want, just your favorite one of all time.
I was just stating things that factor into MY decision making.
[quote=""aaronatstate""]Yes, need to know this as well, because that changes my choices
No.
It can be whatever you want, just your favorite one of all time.
I was just stating things that factor into MY decision making.
Re: What is your favorite?
Jaguar XJ220?
Aston Marton Vulcan?
Aston Marton Vulcan?
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18124
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: What is your favorite?
No way i would be able to pick one. No way in hell. I like all the super cars from the early 90s. F1, XJ220, 959, F40. And a good first gen vr4 is up there with those, probably because i havent owned one yet.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: What is your favorite?
I'd daily the Koenigsegg.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
Re: What is your favorite?
I'd daily the CSX Cobra, because if I had the money to buy one I'd have ZFtoG.

- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18822
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: What is your favorite?
Still can't think of something. I have favorites of different categories, but not one overriding favorite.
