What car for under $80k?
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: What car for under $80k?
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: What car for under $80k?
Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .
Re: What car for under $80k?
You have fallen victim to voodoo poonani.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18121
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]
Nooooo
Nooooo
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15949
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]
Ha I convinced Jen wagons are awesome, and now car shopping sucks because there aren't any affordable wagons lol
Ha I convinced Jen wagons are awesome, and now car shopping sucks because there aren't any affordable wagons lol
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: What car for under $80k?
I'm also selling the Ducati but for other reasons.
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]
I know of an S5 that is possible for sale, new clutch, and trunk hinge welds.
[quote=""alienviking""]Alfa Romeo Gulia Quadrifoglio[/quote]

[quote=""DCIV""]I just couldnt see spending that much money on a focus which is why I said that. Ive honeatly thought of one as a daily as its cheaper than the escape but man....why so expensive for the top of the line?!
Coop[/quote]
Um because it's 350hp and AWD? How is it any different than the STi? And for $41k, it's not a bad deal in this day and age.
I know of an S5 that is possible for sale, new clutch, and trunk hinge welds.
[quote=""alienviking""]Alfa Romeo Gulia Quadrifoglio[/quote]
[quote=""DCIV""]I just couldnt see spending that much money on a focus which is why I said that. Ive honeatly thought of one as a daily as its cheaper than the escape but man....why so expensive for the top of the line?!
Coop[/quote]
Um because it's 350hp and AWD? How is it any different than the STi? And for $41k, it's not a bad deal in this day and age.

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
Re: What car for under $80k?
There are just tons of vehicles I would buy for that type of money first.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""DCIV""]There are just tons of vehicles I would buy for that type of money first.
Coop[/quote]
And yet, you have yet to post a single one, but rather just talked about how poor of choices I have made.
Coop[/quote]
And yet, you have yet to post a single one, but rather just talked about how poor of choices I have made.

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18819
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""aaronatstate""]And yet, you have yet to post a single one, but rather just talked about how poor of choices I have made.[/quote]
I wasn't going to go there, but you did. :d err:
I wasn't going to go there, but you did. :d err:
Re: What car for under $80k?
Without looking to see what's out there gt350r is the first car that pops in my head.
Macan gts would work for "suv" duty
Macan gts would work for "suv" duty
DOGE
Re: What car for under $80k?
I posted Jeff wins, thats what I would pick. I dont know 4 door, just dont like the focus.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: What car for under $80k?
I feel like this is a more appropriate color scheme for Coop 


I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
Re: What car for under $80k?
Fuck yeah! I would join a volunteer dept just so I could put lights on it! They arnt suppose to break the rules of the road but they do.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: What car for under $80k?
[quote=""Jeff V.""]I'd say a Mustang GT350 is a damn good choice. They sound amazing. The current Mustang is a very respectable car.[/quote]
I actually really really like the GT350. There are a few in and around NWA and the sound :d rool: Plus I think they look fantastic.
I actually really really like the GT350. There are a few in and around NWA and the sound :d rool: Plus I think they look fantastic.

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
Re: What car for under $80k?
I just can't get along with the looks of the Mustang. It looks like a BMW had sex with an Accord coupe.

Re: What car for under $80k?

PLUS

EQUALS

Err....no
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata