Custom Plate

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

User avatar
Superjfly
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Sheboygan, WI

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Superjfly »

DRKGRN
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

How many people would actually understand XJALTD though?
User avatar
Daetlus
Founding Members
Founding Members
Posts: 10083
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:17 am
Location: Buchanan, VA

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Daetlus »

[quote=""Duck Vader""]How many people would actually understand XJALTD though?[/quote]

Hey it's ok as long as you get it.
Image
License to /thread Number 5 stupid name... want to be Kevin or Dave!
User avatar
morfinx
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Custom Plate

Post by morfinx »

I saw a car the other day with the license plate "PERLTK" :lol: :nerd:
Image
User avatar
TajMan
Posts: 8792
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 pm
Location: Salt Lake valley UT

Re: Custom Plate

Post by TajMan »

I like my TRBOTAJ (we get 7 letters)

GOJEEP
I'm sure its taken
-'79 Yamaha XS11 special, custom work in progress
-'93 Stealthubishi
Image
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

[quote=""TajMan""]I like my TRBOTAJ (we get 7 letters)

GOJEEP
I'm sure its taken[/quote]

Damn you, know I have this stuck in my head:

"When I say Hill Shire you say farm...Hill Shire...Farm...GO MEAT!"
User avatar
vr4
Posts: 14538
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: Custom Plate

Post by vr4 »

trnovr


just mount it upside down
DOGE
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

I will be going in either today or tomorrow to get my WI license and plates. Like I said, I will probably try and get XJALTED or 4X4 XJ. So far those are my favorite.
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

I thought of that, but I dont know...seems almost too cheezy for me.
User avatar
Jeremy C
Posts: 3462
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:55 am
Location: Tucson
Contact:

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Jeremy C »

http://services1.sos.state.mi.us/plates ... rn=A9AAAA9

The plate I just picked up today for my car. :)
WolfWytch wrote:But I tell ya, the best part of being a woman is the boobs :p
Graeca sunt, non leguntur
User avatar
Superjfly
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Sheboygan, WI

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Superjfly »

Nice.

I like that you can try the plate name online first. I wonder if WI has that.
Image
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

I was wondering, do I have to pay taxes on the Jeep here in Wisconsin? I bought it in Ohio last year, transferred it to PA, and now I want to transfer it to Wisconsin. Do I have to pay taxes on it up here when I get the Wisconsin title or what?
User avatar
Superjfly
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Sheboygan, WI

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Superjfly »

I think Ryan is right. Your best best bet would be to go on the WI DMV site and look or email the DMV. They are pretty good with emails.

Neil
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

I have the $ in case since they take checks, but I dont want to pay if I dont have to.
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

Any last requests before I go?

4x4 XJ
XJALTD
GOJEEP
LOVEME
HATEME
DNTCAR
MY XJ
UGLYXJ
WHATXJ
JEEPXJ

Any more?
User avatar
Duck Vader
Posts: 18819
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Re: Custom Plate

Post by Duck Vader »

XJWTF...i just would not want to explain that to my family
Post Reply