Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
On top of that, she made you sell all your cars and then left you?!
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Monochrome
- Founding Members

- Posts: 18264
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:16 pm
- Location: NE Maryland
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Sorry to hear about the woman 
Catfish![/quote]
Yes! Waiting on V8 Roadsters to release their LGX front sub frames then will be diving into this project. Need to find a powder coater too since I dont have that capability anymore. Wonder if Greg Dean is still doing side stuff.
Dont swet the divorce guys. I booted her out last Feb and couldnt be happier! After 7 years of insanity, I finally had enough.
Catfish![/quote]
Yes! Waiting on V8 Roadsters to release their LGX front sub frames then will be diving into this project. Need to find a powder coater too since I dont have that capability anymore. Wonder if Greg Dean is still doing side stuff.
Dont swet the divorce guys. I booted her out last Feb and couldnt be happier! After 7 years of insanity, I finally had enough.
2020 Miata Club - BBS package
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
- Monochrome
- Founding Members

- Posts: 18264
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:16 pm
- Location: NE Maryland
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""DCIV""]On top of that, she made you sell all your cars and then left you?!
Coop[/quote]
Her making me sell the cars was the beginning of the end and one of the main reasons I made her leave.
Coop[/quote]
Her making me sell the cars was the beginning of the end and one of the main reasons I made her leave.
2020 Miata Club - BBS package
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Her: Sell your cars, babe
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18122
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Her: Sell your cars, babe
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
Lolololol
Victoria said I can't have anymore until the ones I have are running. I have two non running ones and we live in an apartment, that's reasonable lol. Not to mention we're still planning on moving
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
Lolololol
Victoria said I can't have anymore until the ones I have are running. I have two non running ones and we live in an apartment, that's reasonable lol. Not to mention we're still planning on moving
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Moving non running cars just a couple miles sucks. I would hate to try moving them across 10 states
DOGE
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
I moved one car, one motorcycle and one scooter across states. Don't even want to think about moving multiple cars! Running or not hah!
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18122
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Forester doesn't have much left, Miata should just be a simple engine swap, it's just finding the time.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15949
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
I owned 3 cars when I met my now wife and I made it clear she knew what she was getting into lol. She'll never make me sell cars unless we both determine it's financially necessary. She knows I won't put us in financial trouble to support the car habit.
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Her: Sell your cars, babe
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
yeah, the whole babe...babe...thing should have thrown up red flags all over the place.
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
yeah, the whole babe...babe...thing should have thrown up red flags all over the place.
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""BillyC""]yeah, the whole babe...babe...thing should have thrown up red flags all over the place.
[/quote]

DOGE
- Monochrome
- Founding Members

- Posts: 18264
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:16 pm
- Location: NE Maryland
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I owned 3 cars when I met my now wife and I made it clear she knew what she was getting into lol. She'll never make me sell cars unless we both determine it's financially necessary. She knows I won't put us in financial trouble to support the car habit.[/quote]
I was clear with her about that from the beginning too. She thought she could change my mind.
I was clear with her about that from the beginning too. She thought she could change my mind.
2020 Miata Club - BBS package
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
2020 GMC Sierra Elevation Duramax
2014 Exomotive Exocet - #101 "shocker yellow" - sold
Read more: http://mevowners.proboards.com/thread/5 ... g-pa-build
99 Solano Black VR4 - #16 of 287 - ground up restoration - sold
"I don't actually work on cars, I just talk about them on the internet."
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18122
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
She knows once we get a house there will be tons of cars. Gotta beat Steve...
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Her: Sell your cars, babe
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
LOL! I totally forgot about that until just now. Oh, gosh i remember that dreary thread.
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I owned 3 cars when I met my now wife and I made it clear she knew what she was getting into lol. She'll never make me sell cars unless we both determine it's financially necessary. She knows I won't put us in financial trouble to support the car habit.[/quote]
Same here. My wife knew what she was getting into and that I was not going to change one bit. Like you I dont let the habit get out of control where it could put us in danger. Its funny to see her reaction though as I look for new project cars.
[quote=""Monochrome""]I was clear with her about that from the beginning too. She thought she could change my mind.[/quote]
Bad idea on her part. How could she think she could change something that you are so passionate about?
[quote=""tabasco122""]She knows once we get a house there will be tons of cars. Gotta beat Steve...[/quote]
Which Steve?
You: Going driving. Leave me alone. For good.
Her: Babe?
Babe?[/quote]
LOL! I totally forgot about that until just now. Oh, gosh i remember that dreary thread.
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I owned 3 cars when I met my now wife and I made it clear she knew what she was getting into lol. She'll never make me sell cars unless we both determine it's financially necessary. She knows I won't put us in financial trouble to support the car habit.[/quote]
Same here. My wife knew what she was getting into and that I was not going to change one bit. Like you I dont let the habit get out of control where it could put us in danger. Its funny to see her reaction though as I look for new project cars.
[quote=""Monochrome""]I was clear with her about that from the beginning too. She thought she could change my mind.[/quote]
Bad idea on her part. How could she think she could change something that you are so passionate about?
[quote=""tabasco122""]She knows once we get a house there will be tons of cars. Gotta beat Steve...[/quote]
Which Steve?

- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15949
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""ChargerX3""]
Same here. My wife knew what she was getting into and that I was not going to change one bit. Like you I dont let the habit get out of control where it could put us in danger. Its funny to see her reaction though as I look for new project cars.
[/quote]
Yeah when I start browsing Craigslist for car #4 she kind of rolls her eyes at me
Same here. My wife knew what she was getting into and that I was not going to change one bit. Like you I dont let the habit get out of control where it could put us in danger. Its funny to see her reaction though as I look for new project cars.
[/quote]
Yeah when I start browsing Craigslist for car #4 she kind of rolls her eyes at me
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]Yeah when I start browsing Craigslist for car #4 she kind of rolls her eyes at me
[/quote]
Some days I wish i was only on #4. Lol. I need more space!
Some days I wish i was only on #4. Lol. I need more space!

- tabasco122
- Posts: 18122
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
The one I aspire to be 
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18122
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Aka the dirty one lol
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
[quote=""tabasco122""]She knows once we get a house there will be tons of cars. Gotta beat Steve...[/quote]

Good luck
Good luck
DOGE
Re: Bought a Miata Because Exocar
Just FYI, how I understand it. If you get divorced she is entitled to half of everything since you got married. If you went into the relationship with paid off vehicles then they are not part of the divorce splittings.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points