How do we get 3si back on top
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
I am not saying you cant do this, but there is a time and place. This isnt it. If you really want me to go find it I prob can, if it wasnt deleated. If you use the same name over on 3si then yes you were on it man. If not then I am sorry you picked the same name. Shawn was a little harsh with saying you threw him under a bus. You just called him out, but because that was your only contribuation to this thread thats whats going to get focused on.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""Twin-Turbo""]It's Alan letting underglow threads go on for ten + pages without closing it immidiatly.
It's Alan letting "I got caught driving 120MPH and I need help to get out of my ticket" threads...go on for ten + pages.
It's Alan letting IPO and DR nut swingers duke it out for....ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "I just bought my car for 100 bucks and it broke so I am parting out the piece of shit" threads go on for....ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "I have 50 bucks and want to run 10's" threads go on for ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "Look at my tacky shit box, but don't insult it or else I will throw a bitch fit" threads go on for ten + pages.
...And...it's Alan closing VR4vrsSupra threads, and other fun threads after the first post.
At least be fair about it. I know Efool would flip a bitch if he saw you closing threads from potential income (noobs), but when you see something stupid and out landish, close it before it becomes a flame war and I have to suggest suicide to some people. I respect you for the time you put into the site, but I know you see the underglow thread. That should have been locked before it saw the 2nd post. Ticket....damn should have been closed also before the 2nd post was mentioned. And both OP's should have been suspended for a week for making such stupid posts. In miscellaneous, the supra tail light thread should have been locked and the OP should have had a warning. Stupidity is easy to stop when you give a shit.[/quote]
wow dont single alan out. he is one man. there is only one mod of the general section but 4 for the turbo section....anyone see a problem with that? There is a mod on here that even said in the shoutbox that he hasnt been over in 2 weeks. Lets put blame where blame is needed. Alan isnt suppost to have to do everything.
Coop
It's Alan letting "I got caught driving 120MPH and I need help to get out of my ticket" threads...go on for ten + pages.
It's Alan letting IPO and DR nut swingers duke it out for....ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "I just bought my car for 100 bucks and it broke so I am parting out the piece of shit" threads go on for....ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "I have 50 bucks and want to run 10's" threads go on for ten + pages.
It's Alan letting "Look at my tacky shit box, but don't insult it or else I will throw a bitch fit" threads go on for ten + pages.
...And...it's Alan closing VR4vrsSupra threads, and other fun threads after the first post.
At least be fair about it. I know Efool would flip a bitch if he saw you closing threads from potential income (noobs), but when you see something stupid and out landish, close it before it becomes a flame war and I have to suggest suicide to some people. I respect you for the time you put into the site, but I know you see the underglow thread. That should have been locked before it saw the 2nd post. Ticket....damn should have been closed also before the 2nd post was mentioned. And both OP's should have been suspended for a week for making such stupid posts. In miscellaneous, the supra tail light thread should have been locked and the OP should have had a warning. Stupidity is easy to stop when you give a shit.[/quote]
wow dont single alan out. he is one man. there is only one mod of the general section but 4 for the turbo section....anyone see a problem with that? There is a mod on here that even said in the shoutbox that he hasnt been over in 2 weeks. Lets put blame where blame is needed. Alan isnt suppost to have to do everything.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Twin-Turbo
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:14 am
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""DCIV""]wow dont single alan out. he is one man. there is only one mod of the general section but 4 for the turbo section....anyone see a problem with that? There is a mod on here that even said in the shoutbox that he hasnt been over in 2 weeks. Lets put blame where blame is needed. Alan isnt suppost to have to do everything.
Coop[/quote]
As I said, I respect Alan, he does his best, but sometimes I have a slap the forehead moment like today, when I know Alan has seen two thread and knows the out come.
Come on...underglow not rice??? Damn I am 16 went 65 in a 35 and how do I get a ticket PS the cop is a bastard because my radar detector didn't catch it?
The other mods are at blame to but Alan is the big boss and popular opinion states he is on the most.
Coop[/quote]
As I said, I respect Alan, he does his best, but sometimes I have a slap the forehead moment like today, when I know Alan has seen two thread and knows the out come.
Come on...underglow not rice??? Damn I am 16 went 65 in a 35 and how do I get a ticket PS the cop is a bastard because my radar detector didn't catch it?
The other mods are at blame to but Alan is the big boss and popular opinion states he is on the most.
1991 Dodge Stealth RT Twin Turbo
Now with 100% less bullshit

91 RT Twin Turbo- The "I-daily-drive-my-project-car" club member #002
Now with 100% less bullshit

91 RT Twin Turbo- The "I-daily-drive-my-project-car" club member #002
Struggly wrote:Oh Jesus Fucking Christ.
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
look at it this way. Does the boss of a bank look for fake checks? No. He manages the ppl. The moderators of the forum should step up and take control. Alan is just an escape goat for alot of ppls complants. Its NOT his job to babysit every thread on 3si. If most of 3si wouldnt get sucked into drama and just move along then you wouldnt have to bitch about those threads. Just pass them up ppl, its not hard. You will have less stress at the end of the day. I tell you what alan make me a mod of the general area and I will kick out all the threads ppl are complaining about and then when asked why just tell them to talk to me.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
Brandon, I wont quote you as its unnecessary. But heres the thing. The only people gettting bashed are people who post unnecessarily, or like a dumbass. If you were flamed for posting a legitimate thread then it probably wasnt by a TANP member.
The join date thing... noobyism has little to do with join date. There are 07 members, like aaron whom I mentioned early that was never a noob, just a new member. The only time I mention join date is when someone comes in talking shit on someone who has been there awhile. And all I say is, You've been here x weeks, if you want to continue to get help, I'd suggest you don't talk like that to a veteran member.
The join date thing... noobyism has little to do with join date. There are 07 members, like aaron whom I mentioned early that was never a noob, just a new member. The only time I mention join date is when someone comes in talking shit on someone who has been there awhile. And all I say is, You've been here x weeks, if you want to continue to get help, I'd suggest you don't talk like that to a veteran member.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
hey I even got bashed not to long ago when I was on pain pills and asked a stupid question.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
Shit I hit enter too soon.
More on noobyism.
Noobyism is a state of mind.
Remember fucktards like venik, sportsb4life, that phillipino kid? They will always be noobies. You also notice none of them post anymore.
Those are the people we want to eliminate or change.
More on noobyism.
Noobyism is a state of mind.
Remember fucktards like venik, sportsb4life, that phillipino kid? They will always be noobies. You also notice none of them post anymore.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
oh venik and sportsb4life makes his aparents every once in a while. (i think when alan takes him off ignore) This is why I dont think bashing is helping them, might as well give them some tools to learn by.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
venik is a lost cause.
sports wished death on all of TANP members... so yeah you know how we feel about him.
sports wished death on all of TANP members... so yeah you know how we feel about him.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
you see what i am saying thought? When what you usually does fail, why not try something diff?
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
I think you are missing my point.
People that deserve to get flamed, get flamed. Venik, sportsb4, ryein7, etc all had every ounce of flaming coming to them. They bring it on themselves. People that actually want to learn do not post like those mentioned, and many others.
I dont feel like losing IQ points trying to decipher someones post, or reading thru drivel on the forums. As you said I help alot. And I do, I really do my best. I honestly try NOT to be inflamitory. I never know who I might meet in real life.
Again, only the people that have it coming to them, get the flames. We dont want those type of people on the forums. At least I don't.
People that deserve to get flamed, get flamed. Venik, sportsb4, ryein7, etc all had every ounce of flaming coming to them. They bring it on themselves. People that actually want to learn do not post like those mentioned, and many others.
I dont feel like losing IQ points trying to decipher someones post, or reading thru drivel on the forums. As you said I help alot. And I do, I really do my best. I honestly try NOT to be inflamitory. I never know who I might meet in real life.
Again, only the people that have it coming to them, get the flames. We dont want those type of people on the forums. At least I don't.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
naw I get you man. Just dont understand why you waste your time flamming someone that isnt going to get the point and isnt going to change? Infact it doesnt change anything ever. Why waste your time?
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""stealthee""]I think you are missing my point.
People that deserve to get flamed, get flamed. Venik, sportsb4, ryein7, etc all had every ounce of flaming coming to them. They bring it on themselves. People that actually want to learn do not post like those mentioned, and many others.
I dont feel like losing IQ points trying to decipher someones post, or reading thru drivel on the forums. As you said I help alot. And I do, I really do my best. I honestly try NOT to be inflamitory. I never know who I might meet in real life.
Again, only the people that have it coming to them, get the flames. We dont want those type of people on the forums. At least I don't.[/quote]
+1 rep. Exactly.
People that deserve to get flamed, get flamed. Venik, sportsb4, ryein7, etc all had every ounce of flaming coming to them. They bring it on themselves. People that actually want to learn do not post like those mentioned, and many others.
I dont feel like losing IQ points trying to decipher someones post, or reading thru drivel on the forums. As you said I help alot. And I do, I really do my best. I honestly try NOT to be inflamitory. I never know who I might meet in real life.
Again, only the people that have it coming to them, get the flames. We dont want those type of people on the forums. At least I don't.[/quote]
+1 rep. Exactly.

Failboys record at home vs Giants: 0-1
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
Well, I have changed a few people. There was one kid a few years ago who actually PMed me and apologized for being a dick and a dumbass. That was well before TANP. had another just recently IM me to, again, apologize and ask for advice. I've seen changes in others that were "problems" to start off.
So yes we make a difference. People like myself and the rest of TANP are needed, especially on a forum like 3si. If people are scared off by our avatars then they probably arent very bright to begin with.
So yes we make a difference. People like myself and the rest of TANP are needed, especially on a forum like 3si. If people are scared off by our avatars then they probably arent very bright to begin with.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
I flame ppl alot less then you, I also dont get aroudn to helping as many ppl as you. The ones I do help though, PM me thanking me prob as much as those dumb ass's PM you. I guess we just go about it two diff ways.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""DCIV""]I flame ppl alot less then you, I also dont get aroudn to helping as many ppl as you. The ones I do help though, PM me thanking me prob as much as those dumb ass's PM you. I guess we just go about it two diff ways.
Coop[/quote]
So agree to disagree?
Coop[/quote]
So agree to disagree?

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
I think Coop just likes having "heart to heart" with d00ds. 

Failboys record at home vs Giants: 0-1
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""Shawn96VR-4""]I think Coop just likes having "heart to heart" with d00ds.
[/quote]
Hahahaha.
I see you took my advice and are now donning the TANP av on 3si again.
If only Adam hadnt dropped the TANP avatar then 3 of the top 5 posters would be TANP. 2 of the top 4 is good enough though.
Hahahaha.
I see you took my advice and are now donning the TANP av on 3si again.
If only Adam hadnt dropped the TANP avatar then 3 of the top 5 posters would be TANP. 2 of the top 4 is good enough though.

Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""klinenator""]I 100% agree that people act differently on 3si then on here. But honestly i dont think TANP had a real problem with noob bashing until very recently, like within the last 6 months. When Ox posted regularly there i feel like he only based severe noobs who had no idea what they were doing. Now people get bashed just for asking basic questions.[/quote]
I want proof. Now.
I want proof. Now.
Yeah, I'm alive.
Re: How do we get 3si back on top
[quote=""stealthee""]Hahahaha.
I see you took my advice and are now donning the TANP av on 3si again.
If only Adam hadnt dropped the TANP avatar then 3 of the top 5 posters would be TANP. 2 of the top 4 is good enough though.
[/quote]
Hawaii boy is a post wh0re.
I see you took my advice and are now donning the TANP av on 3si again.
If only Adam hadnt dropped the TANP avatar then 3 of the top 5 posters would be TANP. 2 of the top 4 is good enough though.
Hawaii boy is a post wh0re.

Failboys record at home vs Giants: 0-1
