Miata is a gay dude's car.
Analysis Paralysis
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: Analysis Paralysis
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I already own a Miata :d ontknow:[/quote]
Miata is a gay dude's car.
Miata is a gay dude's car.

- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Analysis Paralysis
boring.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Analysis Paralysis
Your face is boring :ick:
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Analysis Paralysis

scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Analysis Paralysis
:d ontknow:
Re: Analysis Paralysis
You just snapped my neck going from the BMW to the Subaru dude.
Forde, how much does she fork over for the lease? It looks nice.
Forde, how much does she fork over for the lease? It looks nice.

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. -Ford
Re: Analysis Paralysis
Ooohh shit them's some expensive BMWs to lease.
Like an Audi.
Fuck me, I'll stick with the oval.
Like an Audi.
Fuck me, I'll stick with the oval.

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. -Ford
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Analysis Paralysis
Chris - A lot. Like $650ish I think? Not sure. But money isn't a huge concern for her to be honest.. and it is what she likes. She doesn't spend a lot of money on herself so it is one thing she is willing to do. She actually was seriously contemplating a M4 for a bit...
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Analysis Paralysis
[quote=""Chris95RT""]You just snapped my neck going from the BMW to the Subaru dude.
[/quote]
Welcome to my hell
I get to the point where I think I want to spend the $30k and then snap all the way back to only wanting to spend $3-$5k. Eventually I'll build back up to looking at $30k cars again 
[quote=""aaronatstate""]Don't get another Subaru man...[/quote]
I dunno they are inexpensive, the flat 6 is way more reliable than the other engines, the flat six sounds glorious with exhaust. The Outback I could turn into a Legacy Wagon with some shocks and my old spec.B springs I still have.
[/quote]
Welcome to my hell
[quote=""aaronatstate""]Don't get another Subaru man...[/quote]
I dunno they are inexpensive, the flat 6 is way more reliable than the other engines, the flat six sounds glorious with exhaust. The Outback I could turn into a Legacy Wagon with some shocks and my old spec.B springs I still have.
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: Analysis Paralysis
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I dunno they are inexpensive, the flat 6 is way more reliable than the other engines, the flat six sounds glorious with exhaust. The Outback I could turn into a Legacy Wagon with some shocks and my old spec.B springs I still have.[/quote]
It's still a Subaru...I just don't get the appeal of Subaru's :d ontknow: I still think you should get an SS, and by the time you make a decision, they'll be around 30k :ick:
It's still a Subaru...I just don't get the appeal of Subaru's :d ontknow: I still think you should get an SS, and by the time you make a decision, they'll be around 30k :ick:

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Analysis Paralysis
I dunno I just kinda like how they drive, somewhat mechanical and raw without being punishing for a longer drive. Horizontally opposed engines keep the center of gravity relatively low making even our 2016 Outback more stable and fun to drive than a car it's size and height should be.
Re: Analysis Paralysis
I love my 02 outback beaner with the 3.0 in it. It's just the right size, handles well enough in the dry, but handles exceptionally when the weather turns foul (which hasn't been much of an issue in KC the past 5 years or so). Is it perfect, hell no, but it work perfectly for my needs...the correct tool for the job if you will. (I realize that any small CUV/SUV or wagon would likely be sufficient for my current needs) I would never get a 4cyl. model again however due to the head gasket issues, but maybe the new(er) engine isn't as prone to failure as the mid nineties to late oughts were.
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Analysis Paralysis
The 4 cylinder version stopped having HG issues in 2010 and were reduced significantly after 2005, but those did have some oil consumption issues but most of those will have been taken care of by now.
Re: Analysis Paralysis
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]The 4 cylinder version stopped having HG issues in 2010 and were reduced significantly after 2005, but those did have some oil consumption issues but most of those will have been taken care of by now.[/quote]
This. It's also a very simple job and when done right won't happen again
This. It's also a very simple job and when done right won't happen again
DOGE
Re: Analysis Paralysis
simple, maybe if you have the capability to pull the engine. With the engine in place, it is a little more difficult.
