The Stealth Is Back!!!

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

User avatar
Hans_GZP
Posts: 6611
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Easton, PA
Contact:

Re: The Stealth Is Back!!!

Post by Hans_GZP »

[quote=""alienviking""]At first I hated that color on the Stealth. But.. it has really grown on me and now I actually like it a lot. Nice job. It looks amazing.[/quote]

Thanks Frode!
First to 184 million :lol:
User avatar
Hans_GZP
Posts: 6611
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Easton, PA
Contact:

Re: The Stealth Is Back!!!

Post by Hans_GZP »

And it's sold. Get's picked up April 5th. I kinda wish I kept it a bit longer after building it, but the timing is pretty good for the sale. Hoping to finish getting some parts together for my VR4 over the summer and complete it before the end of the year. That should make me feel better about the sale :)
First to 184 million :lol:
Post Reply