Need a new daily driver
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: Need a new daily driver
Something wrong with you all.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Need a new daily driver
You seem to be the outlier here maybe something is wrong you 
Re: Need a new daily driver
You all like it but you be buying miatas instead. Maybe you all talk?
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Need a new daily driver
Cousin has shown me a 14 that has 37k miles with the 2.0 turbo, awd, but said 15.8k. Showed it was a 710 loss as they have had it for 93 days. Told him i would take more miles for closer to 12k.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Need a new daily driver
If I could have found a Baja she'll instead of the Forester I would have jumped on that pretty hard lol.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Need a new daily driver
He sent me their price sheet. Pretty interesting. There is a 2014 with all the stuff and 56k miles for 13.8k. I still want it closer to 12k though.
Maybe this cant happen.
Coop
Maybe this cant happen.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Get a Raider already.[/quote]
Thats a project. I need a daily. That would be like me telling you to LS swap your mdx.
Coop
Thats a project. I need a daily. That would be like me telling you to LS swap your mdx.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15951
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""DCIV""]You all like it but you be buying miatas instead. Maybe you all talk?
Coop[/quote]
I like Bajas, but I don't feel they are worth the money they command.
Coop[/quote]
I like Bajas, but I don't feel they are worth the money they command.
Re: Need a new daily driver
Ha, we looked at a baja for a long time. I still want one LOL.
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""DCIV""]Thats a project. I need a daily. That would be like me telling you to LS swap your mdx.
Coop[/quote]
Now thats just silly. Thats the wifes ride.
Why cant your Raider already be in good running order? They do exist.
Coop[/quote]
Now thats just silly. Thats the wifes ride.
Why cant your Raider already be in good running order? They do exist.

Re: Need a new daily driver
Coming from my personal experience I will never buy a fwd based gm product.
I would maybe consider an LS4 car if it were cheap enough to just walk away from when I blew the trans.
I would maybe consider an LS4 car if it were cheap enough to just walk away from when I blew the trans.
DOGE
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18821
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""vr4""]Coming from my personal experience I will never buy a fwd based gm product.
I would maybe consider an LS4 car if it were cheap enough to just walk away from when I blew the trans.[/quote]
What about rwd based? My next two purchases will probably be rwd based gm products. Something from the Gmt900 platform and a Chevelle
I would maybe consider an LS4 car if it were cheap enough to just walk away from when I blew the trans.[/quote]
What about rwd based? My next two purchases will probably be rwd based gm products. Something from the Gmt900 platform and a Chevelle
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""Duck Vader""]What about rwd based? My next two purchases will probably be rwd based gm products. Something from the Gmt900 platform and a Chevelle[/quote]
Obviously with the Chevelle you know what you're getting.
I'm not the biggest GM fan out there. I feel the best products they put it were the tbi trucks. Period. Sure the LS makes more power but they're tied to too many modules.
Get an LS or new LT truck and you'll be fine.
Obviously with the Chevelle you know what you're getting.
I'm not the biggest GM fan out there. I feel the best products they put it were the tbi trucks. Period. Sure the LS makes more power but they're tied to too many modules.
Get an LS or new LT truck and you'll be fine.
DOGE
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""ChargerX3""]Now thats just silly. Thats the wifes ride.
Why cant your Raider already be in good running order? They do exist.[/quote]
An 89 model suv that is suppose to be my dependable vehicle? Look, sure they are out there, low mileage, everything works....few and far between. Now lets look at the massive difference in a 2013 vehicle. More options, integrated, that are suppose to be there. Better crash protection for my baby. Not to mention, where is the baby going in a 2 door suv? Better gas mileage, stuff isnt gonna break because of sheer age, like coolant hoses. Comfort, Im sure my bad back hates the Humvee but those are short trips... think about longer.
Its just easier.
Coop
Why cant your Raider already be in good running order? They do exist.[/quote]
An 89 model suv that is suppose to be my dependable vehicle? Look, sure they are out there, low mileage, everything works....few and far between. Now lets look at the massive difference in a 2013 vehicle. More options, integrated, that are suppose to be there. Better crash protection for my baby. Not to mention, where is the baby going in a 2 door suv? Better gas mileage, stuff isnt gonna break because of sheer age, like coolant hoses. Comfort, Im sure my bad back hates the Humvee but those are short trips... think about longer.
Its just easier.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""DCIV""]An 89 model suv that is suppose to be my dependable vehicle? Look, sure they are out there, low mileage, everything works....few and far between. Now lets look at the massive difference in a 2013 vehicle. More options, integrated, that are suppose to be there. Better crash protection for my baby. Not to mention, where is the baby going in a 2 door suv? Better gas mileage, stuff isnt gonna break because of sheer age, like coolant hoses. Comfort, Im sure my bad back hates the Humvee but those are short trips... think about longer.
Its just easier.
Coop[/quote]
CSB.
Good luck
Its just easier.
Coop[/quote]
CSB.
Good luck
DOGE
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""vr4""]CSB.
Good luck[/quote]
Cool story bro?
Steve, I love hearing your thoughts on the escape, youve helped me on the crv over the years, see this stuff way more often than everyone else. All youve added was about GM vehicles. Nothing about ford?
Coop
Good luck[/quote]
Cool story bro?
Steve, I love hearing your thoughts on the escape, youve helped me on the crv over the years, see this stuff way more often than everyone else. All youve added was about GM vehicles. Nothing about ford?
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""DCIV""]An 89 model suv that is suppose to be my dependable vehicle? Look, sure they are out there, low mileage, everything works....few and far between. Now lets look at the massive difference in a 2013 vehicle. More options, integrated, that are suppose to be there. Better crash protection for my baby. Not to mention, where is the baby going in a 2 door suv? Better gas mileage, stuff isnt gonna break because of sheer age, like coolant hoses. Comfort, Im sure my bad back hates the Humvee but those are short trips... think about longer.
Its just easier.
Coop[/quote]
Easy now. I thought this was for you as a daily driver to work and back, not the family wagon, or the wife and child vehicle. You need an SUV or Crossover vehicle then.

Gen 3.
Its just easier.
Coop[/quote]
Easy now. I thought this was for you as a daily driver to work and back, not the family wagon, or the wife and child vehicle. You need an SUV or Crossover vehicle then.

Gen 3.

Re: Need a new daily driver
An ex gf had one, it was nice to drive.
But the gas mileage is horrible. Most are still ragged out. Plus just bigger than I need.
Coop
But the gas mileage is horrible. Most are still ragged out. Plus just bigger than I need.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: Need a new daily driver
[quote=""DCIV""]Cool story bro?
Steve, I love hearing your thoughts on the escape, youve helped me on the crv over the years, see this stuff way more often than everyone else. All youve added was about GM vehicles. Nothing about ford?
Coop[/quote]
Sorry about that. I was drunk and frustrated with things.
Steve, I love hearing your thoughts on the escape, youve helped me on the crv over the years, see this stuff way more often than everyone else. All youve added was about GM vehicles. Nothing about ford?
Coop[/quote]
Sorry about that. I was drunk and frustrated with things.
DOGE