License plate poll

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

Post Reply

Which license plate?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:55 pm

2TONBST
9
53%
IEATRCE
2
12%
TT FTW
6
35%
 
Total votes: 17

User avatar
Tujin
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

License plate poll

Post by Tujin »

Which should I go with? Going tommorow to put the paperwork in, all 3 show up as 'available'.
>>>>>Image<<<<<
User avatar
TheHarleyMod
Posts: 4466
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 am
Location: The OC
Contact:

Re: License plate poll

Post by TheHarleyMod »

TT FTW FTW! :p
Image

Hannibalzero: Whoa, Jeffro and Melis in the same thread? Did we somehow enter a timewarp back to 2008? :D
thestealth:woohoo...I'm only 35!!! :ick:

[quote=""Melis""]All I can say is I love how Graig breaks threads with his sarcastic remarks.........I always chuckle when things get all serious and I'm reading along........ and here comes MONOCHROME BOOM! :lol:

Like a boner bonanza combo breaker[/quote]
Jason61991
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:10 am

Re: License plate poll

Post by Jason61991 »

Damn. I want one of those.
User avatar
Jeff V.
Posts: 25429
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: License plate poll

Post by Jeff V. »

The FTW crap is played out. Go with 2TONBST
GTO Assassin
Posts: 14275
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Re: License plate poll

Post by GTO Assassin »

[quote=""Gatecrasher""]The FTW crap is played out. Go with 2TONBST[/quote]

Also, I heard that FTW is NOT available anymore due to the Fuck The World connotation. :d ontknow: But I agree with Jeff.

Scotty
User avatar
Tujin
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Re: License plate poll

Post by Tujin »

Yeah it might get denied because of that, but they have you fill out what it means, so i'd see.
On here and 3si 2tonbst is winning.
My mom voted for I eat rice though, lol
>>>>>Image<<<<<
JagdStealth
Posts: 11702
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: San Diego, TEXAFORNIA!

Re: License plate poll

Post by JagdStealth »

I eat rice makes no sense when you drive a Japanese car (assuming a 3000GT) :lol:

FTW is played out, so 2TONBST is best.
-Mike
Image
User avatar
BillyC
Posts: 6466
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: License plate poll

Post by BillyC »

I voted 2TONBST...but I'm not really a fan of any of them. :)
User avatar
Terry
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm
Location: Avoca, NY

Re: License plate poll

Post by Terry »

Yep, I had a friend that got turned down (at least in NY) because of FTW.
Waterfall Crew Member #03
1991 Dodge Stealth ES - 12.65 @ 112.71 - Not Exactly Stock
Image
Maximal Performance
Maximal Performance Facebook
User avatar
Gneissman
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Re: License plate poll

Post by Gneissman »

how about

DGYSTYL
----------------------------------------------------
It may be short, but it sure is Skinny!
----------------------------------------------------
User avatar
Wolf_Zero
Posts: 4876
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: License plate poll

Post by Wolf_Zero »

PITB
"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions."
User avatar
Tujin
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Re: License plate poll

Post by Tujin »

Went with 2tonbst
I just like it, and the lady at the DMV got a kick out of it too.
>>>>>Image<<<<<
User avatar
CHAN
Posts: 1415
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:51 am
Location: Behind My Computer Screen!!

Re: License plate poll

Post by CHAN »

I just made it simple for the domestic hick and went with HAH V8
95teetee
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Drumheller, Ab.

Re: License plate poll

Post by 95teetee »

[quote=""Tujin""]Went with 2tonbst
I just like it, and the lady at the DMV got a kick out of it too.[/quote]

so why is 2-tone best?


sorry, playing the 'can't read license plate abbreviations' card :p
Post Reply