Sold the 3KGT

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

Post Reply
User avatar
Vitamin A
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: camp lejuene nc

Sold the 3KGT

Post by Vitamin A »

Sold this:

Image


And got this:

Image
Image
User avatar
SAgosto
Posts: 11973
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 am
Location: Bronxville, NY

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by SAgosto »

I was about to say lucky until I saw the FORD. Happy?
Image

Failboys record at home vs Giants: 0-1
User avatar
My92Stealth
Posts: 8112
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:07 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by My92Stealth »

That's pretty gay.


Through a cap on the back and you've got a kid wagon though, so I'm sure you love it.
ImageImage
[11:44] BobaF344: its just guy love between two guys
[11:45] IR Dianna: You're both gay.
[11:45] BobaF344: ROFL
User avatar
pezcore
Posts: 8865
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by pezcore »

fail. unless you have an amazing explanation.
Image
FIRST TO PWR LVL > 9000! | TACO BELL CREW 4 LIFE | PARKING LOT CREW
BobaF344 (12:14:51 PM): so what ya up to
pezonaim (12:14:58 PM): bawcing
pezonaim (12:14:59 PM): gonna shower
pezonaim (12:15:01 PM): get some food
pezonaim (12:15:03 PM): go to UPS
pezonaim (12:15:06 PM): fuck your mom
pezonaim (12:15:09 PM): the usual
BobaF344 (12:15:13 PM): yeah i hear ya
[quote=""My92Stealth""]I cant wait for virtual masturbation![/quote]
User avatar
Macky
Posts: 4754
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:56 am
Location: Cougartown, CA

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by Macky »

I guess the only good thing is that its red like your old car.
Macky wrote:Trophy gf's are kind of like the Stanley Cup. You may have it now, but more than likely someone else will have it next year. Even if you were to get it back later, just think of all the random people who have kissed it since you had it last.
Image
'13 Evolution MR
'12 Lancer Sportback
User avatar
Vitamin A
Posts: 2705
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: camp lejuene nc

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by Vitamin A »

Explanation:

$300 monthly insurance payment

Blown tranny

Only vehicle



Fair enough?
Image
User avatar
SAgosto
Posts: 11973
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 am
Location: Bronxville, NY

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by SAgosto »

I am not a fan of trucks or domestics but I can understand the change. Get yourself settled and re-buy another 3S if you want.
Image

Failboys record at home vs Giants: 0-1
User avatar
moffman93'
Posts: 9787
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: Long Island

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by moffman93' »

It's an SL, I can understand that choice.
User avatar
DCIV
Posts: 26789
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 am
Location: TN

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by DCIV »

if you just want a daily, buy a damn honda.


Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left :lol:
[/quote]

DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points :)
User avatar
Hannibalzero
Posts: 20379
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: NoVA
Contact:

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by Hannibalzero »

[quote=""Vitamin A""]Explanation:

$300 monthly insurance payment
[/quote]

Where the F- do you live? You get in many accidents?
BAWC
Accept No Substitutes
Monochrome edited my sig. ....and it was good.
User avatar
FastOldGuy
Posts: 16574
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:01 pm
Location: Southlake Texas

Re: Sold the 3KGT

Post by FastOldGuy »

[quote=""Vitamin A""]Sold this:

Image


And got this:

Image[/quote]

Congratulations looks nice. I have a 2001 Supercab its been a good truck. It kind of a spare car at the house now and I drive in now and then.
Post Reply